OverviewPreffered Minimum Education
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Executive Secretary is responsible for providing administrative/clerical support to assist the Vice President, Executive Director, and Director to successfully carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position and to ensure the smooth and efficient management of schedules and professional obligations.
Required Minimum Education
Required Minimum Experience
- 2 years college completed
Required Minimum Skills
- 2 yrs as an executive secretary; or 5 yrs of varied and progressively responsible secretarial experience, preferably in a large company and/or healthcare system.
- Advanced computer skills in MicroSoft Word and intermediate skills in Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Type 55 wpm, with accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including complex executive meetings.
- Experience preparing executive schedules, correspondence, presentations, reports etc., including understanding of financial reports and statements. A
- bility to effectively interface with staff, leaders and physicians. Able to maintain confidentiality.
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!