Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Sets up and operates extrusion fill line from pellet form of polypropylene to finished filling product following standard operating procedures.
- Doffs fill yarn packages, weighs, and make tickets.
- Patrol lines checking for quality problems.
- Performs safe work habits and maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Will perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously during a twelve (12) hour shift.
- Ability to move about the extrusion area continuously during a twelve (12) hour shift.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Must have adequate normal, color vision, and depth perception to perform job duties.
- Ability to utilize both near and far vision while performing job duties.
- Ability to recognize defects.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, or kneel throughout a twelve (12) hour night shift.
- Ability to make decisions regarding work priorities.
- Ability to read and understand computer screen charts.
- Ability to enter data in the computer system.
- Ability to obtain a powered industrial license through Mohawk.
- Ability to follow all safety rules and procedures as trained.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
Blacksburg Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.