The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Facility Planner, Document Specialist in Summit West, NJ.
The GMP Facilities Planner/ Document Specialist supports the successful operation of the GMP facility, and business functions at multi-use sites through interaction with internal customers and external service providers. The incumbent will also coordinate work with outside vendors performing maintenance or calibration activities. The incumbent will work heavily in the CMMS, Blue Mountain RAM, and Celdox, will be responsible for entering data, pulling schedules and reports. The incumbent in this role will have specific job tasks and processes to follow to perform their job. This individual works independently to complete assignments and oversees the successful completion of tasks. Using solid analytical skills, the incumbent can recognize problems of moderate scope and complexity, and independently, develop potential solutions and courses of action.
• Work with Facility Management team to improve documents and route them in the CelDox system.
• Assist with the Periodic review of SOP's pertaining to the GMP Facilities and ECQ departments.
• Work with Facility Management team to assign internally shared HVAC, Calibration and Electrical trades according to demand and priority.
• Confirm that incoming vendors are appropriately trained for work that is being performed.
• Future state - Work with Facility Management team to assign parts and tools required for maintenance activities and re-stock accordingly. Departmental Metrics / KPI's
• May be asked to pull data and reports from Blue Mountain RAM system to assist in the development of staff metrics.
• Maintain and update metrics monthly.
• Provide reports to support validation requirements, deviations Preventative Maintenance Work Plans
• Coordinates PM work orders with Facility Management the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
• Upload of supporting maintenance or calibration documentation to CMMS Promotes and maintains compliance with corporate, safety, security and regulatory policies
• Maintains all assigned Corporate, Facilities, GMP and EHS training as required
Skills & Requirements
• Strong knowledge of facility management systems such as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems).
• Strong Knowledge of Document Management
• General understanding building systems including life safety, lighting, electrical, HVAC and plumbing
• Maintains a high level of multi-tasking ability in conjunction with proven organizational skills. Ability to organize assigned tasks in a high paced GMP environment and concurrently monitor tasks / assignments with others that may impact timely completion. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
• Familiarity with FDA / cGXP environments and associated compliance regulations
• Adept in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to learn new software, such as enterprise business, building management, security, and maintenance management systems.
• Proficient at writing well-formulated emails and notifications. Ability to effectively communicate with employees, contractors, and vendors. Ability to follow oral and written instructions, read, interpret and update engineering manuals/drawings relevant to the trade or the assigned task
• Self-starter who is able to work both independently without direct supervision or in a team environment Competencies:
• Technical Knowledge
• Problem Solving / Troubleshooting
• Team Player
• Customer Focus
• Document Writing
• AA / AS degree or acceptable trade certification from technical
• Minimum 3-5 years of facilities maintenance/ operations experience at and industrial or commercial site or related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• GMP facility experience preferred but not required.
This position is a contract/temporary role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K and Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1150137
*By registering with our site, you agree to our