Our Federal Employee Program Lead promotes, contributes, and grows membership by providing education, engagement, and/or outreach activities to individuals, community partnerships, brokers, members, and other stakeholders. Promotes and enhances business relationships with stakeholders (i.e. Broker community, healthcare decision influencers, community partners, etc.).
This role is based in Meridian Idaho, and requires a local presence and travel within Idaho.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent work experience (Two years' relevant work experience is equivalent to one year college)
- State of Idaho Resident License or must obtain/reactivate within 120 day of hire
Travel and/or attend offsite events during and outside of standard work hoursRequired Experience:
4/+ years' health insurance, marketing, sales, product/program development, or related experience, to include Federal Employee Program(s). Preferred experience includes knowledge of State and federal health benefit programs (i.e. Federal Employee Health Benefit (FEHB), Medicare, Medicaid).Your day may look like:
- Ensures membership goals are achieved by responding to leads, invitations to present, seminar presentations, referral follow-ups, education, and/or training needs.
- Maintains technical, regulatory product expertise and serves as a product resource for internal and external partners.
- Serves as a liaison and advocate for internal sales and stakeholders.
- May complete all applications and documentation required for internal processes to ensure enrollment of individuals.
- May identify and coordinate process improvements efforts, trainings, communications, and/or product and sales tools and resources by collaborating with departments across the organization.
- May be responsible for coordinating with marketing and communications regarding email communications, newsletters, webinars, and broker portal content maintenance.
- May coordinate and develop statewide broker meetings and solicit input to enhance the broker experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job has expired.