Principal/Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Reviews and tracks design packages' status, generates, and follows up with the request for information
(RFIs) or field design change requests
• Attends pre-shift meetings and weekly MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) meetings
• Inspects field work to verify monthly payment request from subcontractors
• Coordinates and verifies concrete waste
• Responsible for 4-week-look-ahead schedule for self-perform work or as provided by subcontractor
• Generates weekly or monthly reports related to the progress of the project
• Generates permit modifications or close current permits and tracks its status
• Responsible for ticket collection and tracking (concrete - asphalt - dirt)
• Responsible for drafting and compiling daily reports
• Assists in the preparation of detailed requisitions for material purchase, services, and subcontracts.
• Assists in the preparation and issuance of specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients in order to define their needs, explain technical
information, concepts or study results.
• Verify and complete request for proposals, estimates and other technical documents.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!