You're a natural leader, mentor and a problem solver. Getting the job done well requires collaboration, and you're never afraid to roll up your sleeves and put your strong work ethic to use. You enjoy traveling occasionally, working in different environments, and can always be counted on to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You're a decision maker who enjoys a challenge, and your teams knows you will exercise sound judgement and remain flexible yet focused.
Project Foreman at US Ecology are "hands-on" working leads who provide general direction of labor crews and equipment. They also help enforce safety procedures and provide training for our team members.
Day in the Life
This is an exciting and dynamic position, so no two days are ever the same. However, on most days you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Be present at the job site conveying instruction from the Project Manager
- Conduct procedural and safety training
- Communicate with customer's site representative on issues and solutions
- Coordinate with management regarding subcontractors, vendors, transporters and treatment facilities
- Document field activities for the day
- Work alongside technicians and drivers to complete the work in a safe and compliant, cost-effective way
- Collect project related data, samples, electronic data as well as tracking equipment and materials for Accounts Payable to bill customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Driver's license required with a driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in emergency response work or related field
- Required to wear a respirator as needed
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including overtime and weekends
- Experience with industrial cleaning and heavy equipment
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren. For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.