You're a natural leader, mentor and a problem solver. Getting the job done well requires collaboration, and you're never afraid to roll up your sleeves and put your strong work ethic to use. You enjoy working outside in the fresh air, and can always be counted on to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You're a decision maker who enjoys a challenge, and your teams knows you will exercise sound judgement and remain flexible yet focused.
Field Services Project Foreman's at US Ecology manage labor crews and equipment for specific projects. They also help enforce safety procedures and provide training for our team members.
Day in the Life
After grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Meet with your team members onsite to discuss objectives for the day, and help troubleshoot any issues
- Assists the project manager in customer service-related work including, but not limited to, scope of work development, safety requirements, waste characterization, shipping, waste profiling and document preparation for field projects.
- Supervise fieldwork to ensure tasks are being performed safely, compliant, and accurate with the scope of work provided.
- Work with intercompany purchasing agents to obtain pricing from suppliers/vendors and to help develop project cost budgets.
- Assist project manager in the creation of purchase orders and tracking of purchase orders.
- Compile and organize job-related paperwork including health and safety meeting documentation, vendor receipts, manifests/bill of ladings, air-monitoring documentation, and field calibration logs.
- Work with subcontractors to schedule fieldwork and obtain subcontractor job submittals including training certifications, health and safety plans, and equipment/material procurement.
- Become knowledgeable with company-owned materials and equipment. Perform regular maintenance on equipment to help keep in good-working order for field project execution. Develop maintenance schedule for all division-owned equipment.
- Assists in the implementation of technical systems or solutions.
- Work to improve operating capabilities of equipment through training and practice
- Escalates individual performance feedback, positive and negative, to the direct leader in a timely manner.
- May substitute for workers during worker absence or to relieve bottlenecks in work congested areas
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting project plans and specifications
- 5 or more years of experience with industrial cleaning and heavy equipment
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.