Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield, a global commercial real estate services firm, is currently seeking qualified
candidates for the position of a Financial Analyst for our Multifamily Advisory Group (MAG) in our
Atlanta, GA Office. As the Southeast's most active brokerage firm, MAG is distinguished by an
unmatched regional focus with an outstanding national platform that maximizes results.
Job Description Summary
This multifaceted role is responsible for analyzing the market position and value of multifamily investment
properties. Key tasks associated with this are the drafting of Broker Opinion of Values (BOVs) and Offering Memorandums (OMs) in conjunction with various underlying analyses and research.
- Create Broker Opinion of Values and Marketing Materials in Excel as and work closely with the
Associate and Graphics team to schedule and meet deadlines.
- Underwrite and evaluate the financial performances and trends of assets to prepare valuation
- Perform extensive research, including but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing financial reports,
studying comparable properties, collect information on the immediate area (demographics) and
overall market. Present all of your findings to Broker in a concise form.
- Compile location information on target markets, such as recent articles, job announcements, new
development, etc. and update Broker frequently.
- Communicate professionally to clients in the execution phase of the sales process (including
assisting with Marketing Timelines, Scheduling Tours, Weekly Activity Reports, Due Diligence,
- Answer financial questions to Prospective Purchasers via email as they review and assess the
Marketing Materials for a particular opportunity.
- Maintain owner database and track loan maturities for Business Development.
- Additional various responsibilities to support Broker that will contribute to revenue growth.
- Maintain rent and sales comp database.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Real estate educational background or experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask on several projects
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.