From the inception of a project through to completion and beyond, Turner & Townsend help to deliver the outcomes that matter through transformational programs covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery and post-project operations.
With offices located globally, you're never far away from our services. Working from 118 offices in 50 countries, we make the difference to projects across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
In November 2021, CBRE acquired controlling ownership interest in Turner & Townsend forming a strategic partnership between the firms. Effective January 1, 2023, CBRE Heery, formerly operating under CBRE, will now operate as a subsidiary of Turner & Townsend Inc. CBRE Heery will continue under the legal entity name "CBRE Heery" until such time that a formal name change to "Turner & Townsend Heery" is made.
CBRE Heery is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the team in our corporate office in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all accounting relating to project cost and project revenue control. This is accomplished by monitoring and maintaining project cost, billing, and revenue information in the financial database, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (DAX). The Financial Analyst works closely with Area, Regional, and Project Mangers.
- Issue new project numbers.
- Approve or reject Project Setup Notices and Budget Revisions based on their compliance with the client, contract, and CBRE Heery's policies regarding contracts and revenue recognition.
- Process approved Project Setup Notices and Budget Revisions.
- Advise Project Managers on how to set up projects, track costs, and analyze projects.
- Ensure that internal controls are being met in regard to contracts & signing procedures.
- Transfer time and expenses as requested by Management in DAX.
- Run DAX processes on an as needed basis to recalculate project costs, revenue and billings.
- Possessing a clear understanding of how these processes move and impact data from DAX Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting, and General Ledger.
- Review CBRE Heery, Inc. financial statements, including FLASH Blues, Grays, and Greens while understanding the impact of project changes to CBRE Heery Inc.'s Profit & Loss Statement.
- Routinely conduct comprehensive reviews of all assigned projects using DAX & DAX Reports.
- Additional project analysis and special assignments as needed.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
Education and Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management.
- Requires knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information and the ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications.
- Requires intermediate analytical skills.
- Computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business-related field.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Some prior related work experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet development and modeling skills.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Developed analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good organization skills that promote prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing and reconciling large amounts of financial and statistical data.
- Experience in accounting for professional services at a project level, including both customer billing and project budgeting.
- Experience in process improvement.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience is a plus.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please email recruitmentUSA@turntown.com
. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or recruitmentUSA@turntown.com
. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects: TwitterInstagramLinkedIn
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.
This job has expired.