- Prepares and analyzes schedules and reports. Understands impact of actions and analysis to overall financials.
- Understands basic finance and accounting principles, including P&L's, Balance Sheet and Chart of Accounts
- Understands financial/accounting systems and software relevant to area as well as relationships between the systems.
- Engages in basic research from multiple sources of information for purpose of identifying cause and effect relationships.
- Develop and enhance financial reporting by designing and implementing standardized reports.
- Prepares financial reporting packages with analysis (ex. budgets, actuals, KPIs), to meet business partner expectations and deadlines.
- Identifies problem areas when looking at information, seeing patterns, trends or missing pieces, noticing when a current situation is similar to a past situation and identifies the similarities. Questions inconsistency in financial data elements.
- Develops sound first-pass expense budgets and reforecasts through collection of key data points, driver based trend analysis and input from finance partners.
- Takes the initiative to check data results against other reports to ensure accuracy before distribution.
- Secures relevant information and identifies key issues that are directly related to problem assessment.
- Serves as liaison between Finance and Financial Systems Administration (FSA) on matters of system enhancements, governance and maintenance
- Communicates information with manager oversight to individuals outside and inside of the finance department.
- Performs special projects as requested by manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.