Fire Sprinkler Designer If you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 1 year of experience, please read on!
We're a leading fire protection full-service contractor with a national presence and are looking for a talented Fire Sprinkler Designer to join our branch in Reading, PA. Candidates with senior-level design experience may be eligible to work remotely.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - We've got over 40 years of experience in the fire protection & construction industry
- The size of our company allows us to offer competitive benefits and perks to our employees
What's In It for You - $20-$45/hour DOE
- Overtime opportunities
- Company Phone
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term Disability
- 401k with a match
- PTO, Sick time, and Vacation
What You Will Be Doing - Design fire sprinkler systems according to NFPA standards
- Follow project budgets
- Collaborate with project managers, installers and other departments
- Select project materials
- Estimate & schedule design hours for projects
- Visit job sites, as needed
- Work on an hourly schedule (Non-Exempt)
What You Need for this Position - 1+ years of fire sprinkler design experience
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Experience with AutoSPRINK, HydraCAD or SprinkCAD
- Strong knowledge of relevant NFPA Codes
- Some experience with project management duties: estimating, scheduling, client meetings, change orders, etc.
- Navisworks experience is a PLUS
- BIM Coordination experience is a PLUS
So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 1 year of experience, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps, Service Managers, Divison Managers, and more. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for details.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel Chavez
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!