Make your next move matter!
St. Peter's Health Partners-Food Service Worker- Ful-Time
Do you have a passion for food, and strive for a rewarding career in which you enjoy coming to work every day? If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people's lives, come join our team. Our residents are the reason we choose to deliver high quality care and services. We are looking for committed employees with flexibility, a strong work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills.
As a Food Service Worker, you will join the team in preparing scratch made meals using a holistic approach, focusing on seasonal, local and responsibly sourced ingredients. Here you will have work-life balance with flexible scheduling, structured menus and be a valued member of the team, with ongoing training and opportunity for continued career growth. Become part of our community, grow your skills and career, and be rewarded by helping to brighten seniors' lives every day.
- Assisting in cleaning and sanitation the food service area, (may include setting and clearing tables), includes dishwashing, sweeping and mopping and other utility tasks
- Serve meals or prepare for delivery at times, using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards and ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
- Must be able to follow HACCP for correct food handling and production.
- Properly stores foods in designated areas following all corporate, State, and Federal food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, customers, administrators, and Managers.
- Perform job safely while maintaining a clean and safe work environment and following correct procedures
- Adheres to SPHP's code of conduct
Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and residents, all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
- Food service and customer service experience is preferred
- Working papers required if under 18 years of age
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to read and write English on at a minimum 6th grade level
- Relevant Background Check/s
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
We thank you for your interest in St. Peter's Health Partners and look forward to hearing from you soon!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.