At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
Holman Ford of Turnersville
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
has an outstanding opportunity for a student to become our Ford Asset Technician
and join the Holman family.What will you do?
Our Technician Trainee is responsible for guided routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician trainee will learn to be the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisors.
The Ford ASSET Technician
Trainee is also responsible for:
What are we looking for?
- Provide assistance to the workshop by completing tasks defined by the trainer/team leader or Shop Foreman.
- Work in a supervised capacity until such time that management feels the necessary skills and training have been acquired.
- The Technician Trainee must be able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions and display a positive and helpful attitude throughout the workday.
- The Technician Trainee must be able to work with due diligence to complete the designated tasks and vehicular repair so as to avoid additional damage to the customer's vehicle.
- Able to follow all rules of the road and posted speed limits while driving customer and dealership owned vehicles.
- Receive feedback in the form of a Bi-weekly verbal coaching session and written summary of performance.
What we offer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Technical Auto program or ASSET/ Ford Fact enrolled
- Current valid driver's license, a clean MVR
- Willingness to undergo our background requirements for employment
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.