- Hands on technical manager that manages the design, implementation, and on-going maintenance of statistical forecasts for all businesses in a formal demand planning solution delivering analytical insights and results that drive actions and quantifiable business results
- Leads collaboration with stakeholders including demand planning, S&OP and technology teams to develop future demand planning capabilities
- Develops and implements relevant, state-of-the-art forecasting processes
- Establishes best practices for product lifecycle management in the evolving retail ecosystem
- Presents insights and recommendations to executive and business stakeholders discovered from data analysis and statistical/machine learning algorithms
- Derive and standardize forecast accuracy metrics for continuous improvement of statistical forecasts and demand plans
- Provide strong thought leadership, mentorship, and support of team members and business partners
- Foresee technical, business, and execution challenges and make decisions to mitigate them.
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
The Forecasting Center of Excellence, embedded in our Global Data Science team, is looking for a Manager, Statistical Forecasting to lead a team of forecasters to anticipate consumer demand, connecting our iconic brands with consumers worldwide. The Forecasting Center of Excellence innovates and implements data-driven solutions to transform the way we predict demand. As a leader, you'll draw on strengths of past forecasting experience, project management, and effective communication to drive the business. Your team's research and insights will drive everything we do from how we operate as a company to how we engage our consumers. Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in forecasting, demand or retail planning, supply chain analytics, or data science
- Must be comfortable with a highly kinetic and agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for coordinating across teams
- Master's degree in a relevant field. Specialization in data science, machine learning, statistical modeling, and/or optimization is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working in a forecasting solution such as SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, Logility, or similar. Experience with SAP IBP is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with Time Series modeling and/or AI/ML use cases in Forecasting/Demand Planning.
- Demonstrated experience leading and/or managing teams.
- SQL, PowerBI, R/Python/SAS, or Microsoft Azure (Databricks and Synapse) experience is a plus.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..