Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies - services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
Provides consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage set up/service to clients, ensuring smooth delivery of conference and function services. Sets up and breaks down conference rooms according to event orders as well as maintains cleanliness standards for kitchens, equipment and meeting rooms. Assembles and arranges conference equipment in function and conference rooms per event requirements. Disassembles conference rooms at appropriate break down times. Office maintenance, including, but not limited to: trash removal, cleaning, ordering and restocking kitchens, pantries, supplies, etc. This position may also include general clerical, reception, copying, mail services, shipping and receiving products and supplies, sorting, distributing and handling incoming and outgoing mail. This position reports directly to the Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times
- Lead in coordinating meeting rooms and events
- Ability to train team members on responsibilities and tasks associated with the position
- Conference room, function and event set-ups/ break downs (tables, chairs, podiums, and divider wall adjustments, including setting up catered food, ice, refreshments, cups, plates, plastic ware, napkins, etc.)
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures
- Provide general assistance in cleaning kitchen and function areas, as directed
- Manage conference/hospitality calendar, greet clients and guests
- Conference room sweeps (adjust chairs, wipe down tables, stock supplies, adjust blinds)
- Flip chart, white boards and cork board set-up and assembly
- Food preparation set-up - break down for client meetings, parties - company events
- Maintaining kitchens and cleaning kitchen equipment including coffee machines, refrigerators, microwaves, ice machines, etc.
- Loading dishwasher with items used by the client personnel
- Ordering and keeping track of inventory for supplies, food, beverages, etc. for kitchens, conference rooms and pantries
- Maintain occasional cleaning duties as needed in the office or building locations (i.e. trash removal, dusting, cleaning and restocking restrooms break rooms, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, window washing)
- May perform general clerical, copy center, mail and delivery duties such as distributing office supplies, packages, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required
- Performs other job duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related hospitality and office experience is preferred
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.