Front End Developer Job Title: Front End Software Engineer
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Salary: $80k - $150k, Depending on experience
Top Reasons to Work with Us We develop and manufacture Advanced Process Control (APC) and turbomachinery control software as well as engineer, design, and install APC and turbomachinery control systems and solutions around the world. We have a global portfolio spanning the energy, oil and gas, utility, chemical, and digital oil field industry sectors. Our turbomachinery control software solutions easily integrate with customers' existing systems, and our Digital Solutions focus on process and power real-time, predictive analytics to optimize processes and, in turn, reduce costs and increase stability and reliability.
What You Will Be Doing - Define project scope and objectives, and develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Perform design work for Turbomachinery Control Systems and Advanced Process Control technologies using our proprietary software and applications.
- Use classical control theory, signal processing and regression analysis to facilitate automation of unit processes.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks, and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Bring projects from the original concept to final implementation, ensure adherence to quality standards, and review project deliverables.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding of website design principles and layout aesthetics
- C# and Microsoft .NET Framework are preferred
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
So, if you are a Front End Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!