Full Stack PHP Developer *Job Title*: Full Stack PHP Developer
*Job Location*: Must be in Delaware, Virginia, Maryland or DC
*Salary*: $80k-$100K DOE + Profit Sharing, Unlimited PTO, and More!
*Requirements*: 3+ years of PHP + Laravel, JS/CSS/HTML. Open to candidates with less than 3 years if you're the right fit!
If you are a Full Stack PHP Developer with experience, please read on!
Based in Alexandria, VA, We are a full-service Digital Ad Agency that specializes in innovative solutions to the challenges facing various industries. We produce ad campaigns that help change lives. We partner with policy-focused organizations and efforts to design winning solutions to complex challenges.
Due to our growth and success, we are looking to add a full-stack PHP developer to our close knit team!
* Our company culture and employee drive/happiness is everything to us. We just took our team to St. Maarten for an All-inclusive retreat, and thrive off each other's energy.
With that said, we ask that you are:
1. Proactive in nature and have good communication skills. We're fully remote
2. Creative. We're an Ad Agency, so we're full of outside-the-box thinkers
3. Hungry to learn and grow. We're a small to mid sized team and promote from within. Looking for someone that wants to ultimately grow their career over time!*
What You Will Be Doing You will have the opportunity to shape development strategy, interact with clients, and you will also provide creative solutions to unique challenges.
What's In It for You * Compensation of $80k-$100k DOE *
*Profit Sharing!! *
*Unlimited PTO *
*401k w/ company match! *
*Great Medical/Vision/Dental Plan. We pay for 75% of the premium! *
- Opportunity to interact with our clients and mix things up during the week, but, client-facing is not mandatory for this role at all.
- Opportunity to work fully remote
- Fun, close knit team and warm environment
What You Need for this Position *Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of: *
Laravel or Symfony
* Nice to have *
Vue, Angular or React
Flask, Django, Spring, Rails, Sinatra, Sails.js, Express.js, etc.)
CSS/SASS, PostCSS, Less, etc.
* We are open to candidates with 1+ year of the above experience as well for the right fit! *
So, if you are a Full Stack PHP Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sean Gur
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!