Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Job Status: Casual On-Call
Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets. Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities. Communicate with guests/customers when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
CORE WORK ACTIVITY
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladder.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture