This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day telephony operation of our contact center environment, and provide ongoing support for internal clients. This is a hands-on role installing, configuring, and operating voice and Contact Centre solutions, in a complex environment.
Key Results Areas & Activities Performed
- Provide basic to advanced configuration and operational support of telecommunications systems
- Assist with day-to-day telecommunications operations, analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Process changes to staffing and disaster recovery conditions
- Responsible for handling of onboarding and off boarding requests.
- Maintain technical and end user documentation regarding process and procedure for all telephony related activities and services in accordance with the Corporate Telecom strategy.
- Triage events to provide suppliers/vendors/partners with accurate and adequate information to effectively and efficiently resolve incidents and changes.
- Manage incidents with service partner or vendor/carrier as needed.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, internal teams, and internal customers to ensure effective day-to-day delivery of voice services
- Perform billing analysis, invoice review and invoice breakdown.
- Assist in ordering services and new site implementations for voice communications.
- Support projects and provide on-going support for new and existing platforms
- Interacts regularly with associates and various levels of management in the corporate office and in the field to understand their business needs and to develop strategies to meet those needs
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers, using the principles of the Consultative Sales Process (CSP)
- Other duties as required and assigned
Competencies & Attributes
TTC PILLARS = Ownership, Urgency and Excellence, required for all roles
Problem Resolution: You will identify, research, and resolve issues with customer satisfaction being the yardstick of success.
Communication: You will listen, and ask questions, seeking to build open verbal communication and mastering efficient written communication in accordance with CSP
Adaptable: you enjoy the unexpected, and display remarkable agility
Critical Thinking: You can think broadly, beyond the situation at hand; assessing issues objectively and identifying creative solutions
Self-Disciplined: You have the ability to control and motivate yourself, stay on track and do what's right. You take ownership of your actions.
Technology: You are willing to learn new software programs and welcome the advancements which technology brings to us.
- 5+ years' experience and extensive knowledge of call center environments and routing with specific knowledge and experience with Genesys PureEnage applications and routing
- 3+ years' experience with Genesys platform including but not limited to the design, support and implementation of Omnichannel routing and associated features.
- Maintain a high proficiency with other Genesys and related products (OS, database, switches, connectors/adaptors and call recording products).
- Proven experience in the operation of all Voice Applications (call routing, desk and soft-phones, voice mail, digital voice recording, etc.)
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting AudioCodes Session Border Controller platform
- Implement SIP trunking and SIP endpoints in a complex networking environment
- Ability to perform advanced SIP debugging with Wireshark and other tools. Capture and analyze SIP and RTP traces to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong knowledge of VoIP, networking, and security (SRTP/TLS) concepts
- Proven strong customer relations proficiency
- Work closely with key partners (such as Genesys) to learn product roadmaps for PureEngage and market trends that can be used to assist customers with their own strategic roadmaps.
- Desire to be in a fast-paced large enterprise telecommunications environment
- Strong skills with written and oral communication with all levels of staff, management and clients as well as organizational, time management, and documentation
- Accurate and prompt handling of Telecom administration work and solving of related issues
- Be on-call as needed for outages and conferences with clients
- Serve as a technical escalation point and design authority for Genesys CX solutions
- Gather information and requirements from customers and partners to formulate architectures around supported solutions.
- Familiar with Change Management processes
- Experience with Ticketing Systems such as Service Now
- Strong PC skills to include proficiency in Microsoft O365 and collaboration applications (Teams)
The Travel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.The Travel Corporation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.To all recruitment agencies:
- Office based Stfstre
- Sitting, standing, walking
- Must be flexible to work outside of regular business hours
- Occasional Travel (10%) required
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This job has expired.