Why join this team
This position is expected to be hybrid:
"Due to the nature of our business in New York City, please note that UNFCU will require that you show current proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon acceptance of employment."
NYC Salary Range - $45,980 - $50,000 annually; compensation is commensurate to geographic location.
Our team is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing remittances. You will get to apply knowledge and experience of wire processing to support the Credit Union and its members. You will have the opportunity to work with many business lines at UNFCU and expand knowledge of new and interesting trends in the global payments industry.
What you'll do
What we're seeking
- Review and prepare for processing outgoing domestic and international payment requests following operational controls, UNFCU security guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to members and colleagues from different business areas with inquiries about incoming and outgoing payments.
- Communicate information to members in regards to their requests by phone and by email.
- Practice vigilance in the detection of potentially fraudulent transfer requests and escalate any suspicious or fraudulent issues.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure all daily tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Assist in special projects and tasks for the department as directed.
What makes you stand out
- High school diploma, plus some college coursework completed in relevant subjects (i.e. Accounting, Business Administration, etc.) and 2 years of experience in a financial services environment
- Basic to intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and detail orientation
- Strong sense of teamwork, ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
Who we are
- Basic knowledge of global payments structure
- Willingness to work flexible hours
UNFCU is a global not-for-profit financial institution that serves the UN community. We are committed to providing peace of mind to our members and colleagues and strive to achieve service excellence in all that we do. The best part of UNFCU is the people. Those that choose to work with us often find personal fulfillment, professional growth and a purposeful culture.
This job has expired.