Marsh McClennan is seeking candidates for the following role:
Global ITSM Senior Developer
What you can expect:
A colleague in this role is responsible for the development, configuration and customization of the ITSM application and services. The incumbent delivers new functionality across the ITSM application and support the development lifecycle.
We will count on you to:
Configures and develops in the ITSM instance including routine changes or configuration adjustments.
- Performs management and configuration of ITSM applications and modules, service automation and system integrations.
- Participates in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, requirement gathering, design, development, and documentation and rollout phases.
- Contributes to the strategic development of new platform customizations.
Participates in the collection and implementation of tool requirements and investigates as necessary to determine the best solution or configuration options available based on the specific requirement.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and total system integration.
- Develop new enhancements and custom apps.
Assesses architecture and current system limitations, defines and designs system specifications and evaluates input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibilityWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience (four-year degree preferred).
- Strong technical acumen and capability, with demonstrated results.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
- Experience developing applications on the ServiceNow platform and related technology (App Creator, Studio, ES5/ECMAScript, related client and server API's)
- Strong grounding in fundamentals of web application development (identity, security, etc).
- Experience working with structured data, schema, and databases
- Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications.
- Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM software development approaches
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas ofrisk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries.With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvisesindividual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk managementsolutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clientsgrow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-drivensolutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investmentoutcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInandTwitteror subscribe toBRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers
This job has expired.