This is a US Remote Opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Global Solutions Engineering Specialist - Extensibility will have the opportunity to develop innovative applications on Cradlepoint's 4G/5G connected endpoints, utilize APIs to build integrations with third-party systems, and guide future hardware and software platforms, products, and services. They will support customers, partners, and Sales Engineers working with Extensibility platforms (APIs/SDKs/Containers) to solve networking challenges and address business needs.
The Global Solutions Engineering Specialist - Extensibility will be a well-organized self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and excellent communication skills. They will be passionate about technology, eager to learn and be a creative problem solver. They will enjoy working in a team environment and embrace the Cradlepoint ideology of being \"Humble and Hungry.\"
What Will You Do?
- Support Cradlepoint and partner sales opportunities as they relate to Extensibility
- Leverage extensibility platforms to solve problems, cover feature gaps, customize functionality, and integrate with third-party systems
- Develop training, videos, and documentation on Extensibility features for Cradlepoint and partner sales teams
- Assist in leading the Extensibility Virtual Team, a cross-functional group specializing in Extensibility
- Mentor understudies through Virtual Team training and certification program
- Engage and collaborate with Product Management on Extensibility feature requests and new product initiatives
- Consult on Extensibility related bugs and escalations with Support
- Develop and document extensibility solutions and sample code
- Plan and execute automated testing
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) supported by five to seven (5-7+) years of experience in systems engineering and/or software development
- Experienced Object-Oriented Python developer
- In-depth knowledge of Django, Flask, Node.JS, REST APIs, and SQL/NOSQL databases
- Must be proficient with ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
- Familiar with PKI and SSL certificates
- Must be a well-organized self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate and driven
- Experience with Websockets
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.