Graphic Designer If you are a Graphic Designer with experience, please read on!
We are all about communication and helping companies better communicate both internally and externally. We work with companies in the Indianapolis and Detroit markets to create and/or update branding & design, communicate more effectively with employees, creating impactful marketing campaigns, handle press releases, create videos to be used internally or to the public and so much more. If you are someone who values impactful communication, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Designing websites or mobile apps, including creating wireframes and user interface designs
- Developing marketing materials such as brochures, pamphlets, fliers, trade show booths, infomercials, direct mail campaigns, and advertisements for print or - broadcast media
- Creating visual concepts for public relations campaigns such as corporate identity packages, brochures, annual reports, and signage
- Preparing digital or printed presentations that visually convey information about products or services
- Developing graphic designs for print or digital media such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, packaging, websites, and billboards
- Conducting research on target audiences to determine the best approach for a campaign or project
- Reviewing advertising campaigns to ensure they meet regulatory standards for truth in advertising and compliance with industry practices
- Analyzing data to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement
What You Need for this Position - MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Graphic programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or similar
- Experience with HTML and Marketing Automation software (i.e. Marketo) a plus
- Experience with CRM software (i.e. Salesforce) a plus
- At least 2 years of similar experience - software industry desired
- Bachelors degree in marketing, marketing communications, journalism or market management
What's In It for You - Compensation: $40,000-$50,000
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Hybrid work schedule
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + matching
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
So, if you are a Graphic Designer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!