At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
This role will support the portfolio of Saputo's brands by executing a wide range of creative needs for brand-wide initiatives, including (but not limited to) POS, signage, brochures, print ads, digital ads and multi-media presentations. This person will work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and the Marketing Team to deliver creative solutions that align with brand standards. Strong communication and collaborative skills are crucial to understanding and supporting marketing and business requests. The ideal candidate will have an impeccable creative eye while also exhibiting excellent production art skills and knowledge of print production and digital execution. This role is based at Saputo's U.S. corporate headquarters in Milwaukee, WI. A hybrid working style is offered with this position
How you will make contributions that matter...
- Work with Senior Designer to provide design support and develop creative materials from concept to production on a wide variety of projects that may include POS, signage, packaging, digital, marketing & sales materials, and more. With guidance, will provide design support, package files for print, implementing design direction, and work with printers or production partners.
- Deliver high-quality creative content while maintaining consistently high standards throughout the production process. Balance multiple projects on deadline to ensure work is delivered in a timely fashion. Enforce brand standards and guidelines
- Facilitate internal reviews of work while making consistent updates; consult with internal stakeholders (i.e., marketing, sales, packaging, category management) to create designs that meet business objectives. Participate in creative discussions with the ability to take feedback and direction to enhance the final creative deliverables
- Maintain organization of art files and creative assets within Saputo's shared folder organization system.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in alignment with creative briefs to deliver on stakeholders needs and objectives. Design within existing style guidelines with the ability to flex and push the standards when appropriate
- Update various print and digital creative content for the brand, and other internal stakeholders
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Prepare final files for print and digital distribution, including (but not limited to) packaging working files, exporting PDFs, and preparing layouts to meet publication or printer specs
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, or related field of study
- 3-5 years of professional design and/or production art experience, either in-house or with an agency
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including (but not limited to) InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat. Must also have proficiency in Microsoft Office, including (but not limited to) PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects in a demanding, quick-turn environment, while maintaining sharp attention to detail, meeting tight deadlines, and exceeding stakeholders' expectations
- Excellent time-management, organization, technological, project management and communication skills
- Flexible and nimble, able to re-prioritize quickly and find solutions when obstacles arise
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to manage multiple projects with energy and can-do demeanor. Collaborative, enthusiastic, self-starter personality
- Knowledge of print production standards and timing preferred. Skills in illustration, patterns, and photo retouching preferred. Strong design aesthetic and color sense, and understanding of foundational graphic design principles (i.e., typography, alignment, color theory, balance, composition, and visual hierarchy, etc.)
- Strong portfolio showing design skills and process; link to an online portfolio preferred - may feature both conceptual and/or executed work.
- Photography/Video/Animation experience is a plus
- Travel up to 5% of the time may be needed.
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for their families
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.