Health Coach If you are a Health Coach with experience, please read on!
We are a private company, founded in 2010, on a mission to help people live healthier lives through providing ways for individuals of all ages to a more active role in managing their health. We have become a global leader in digital health technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive chronic disease management solutions. Through more than a decade of development, by integrating its FDA-approved, award-winning consumer medical devices and remote patient monitoring platform, iHealth has established a digital health ecosystem, the Unified Care model, for healthcare providers to manage chronic diseases remotely.
We are looking for a talented Health Coach to join our team and review patient records, gather relevant patient data such as blood pressure, glucose, and/or weight vitals patterns and trends and food diary information, facilitate completion of and review routine health screening questions, and offer virtual coaching to help patients set up, adjust, and accomplish their medical and lifestyle goals.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide patients with basic health guidance and education regarding HTN, DM, pre-DM, and Obesity
- Consult with the Dietitian, Clinical Assistant, and contracted Primary Care Provider, and follow up with patients to support implementation of the specialist recommendations also accepted by the primary care clinician
- Escalate cases where a patient may need individualized Medical Nutrition Interventions to a staff Registered Dietitian
- Assist the Clinical Assistant, whenever necessary, in onboarding patients, providing patient-support, engaging with patients to improve monitoring frequency and engagement with the team, as well as assisting with data entry and scheduling, when needed
What You Need for this Position At least 1+ years experince with:
- Diet Plans
- Health Education/Guidance
- Health Coaching
- Bilingual Mandarin
- Certified Health COACH (CHC) Certification
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays including your birthday
So, if you are a Health Coach with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!