Heavy Civil Estimator If you are a Heavy Civil Estimator with NJDOT Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive 6 Figure Salary!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Super Generous PTO/Vacation Time!
What You Will Be Doing Projects will be heavily focused on NJDOT, bridges, utilities, grading, subdivisions, etc. and will range in cost from $1M-28M+. Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Analyzing subcontractor and vendor quotes to confirm scope & pricing
- Preparing conceptual estimates and budgets for projects to include analysis points for internal discussion
- Updating unit, labor, material, and equipment rates in cost databases
- Developing subcontractor relationships for the solicitation of bids
- Helping to guide the bid strategy and assisting with preparation of bid packages
- Employees functioning in a dual hat role will spend 25% of time on bids, 75% of time on project management activities
What You Need for this Position 3+ years of relevant estimating/PM experience and knowledge of:
- Hard bids
- Subcontractor solicitations
- Deadline Management
- HCSS/Heavy Bid
- Microsoft Office Programs
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Well organized at planning work and managing time
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred (can be waived with enough relevant experience)
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($100k - $180k) DOE
- Full Health Benefits Package
- Company vehicle + fuel
- Local projects (within 1 hour of home office)
- Financial & Retirement Planning (401K Plan/w Match)
- Paid Holidays and other Generous PTO
- Professional Support
- Ongoing Training and Development for Growth
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
So, if you are a Heavy Civil Estimator with NJDOT Experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!