Come join our awesome team as a Housekeeper at Bethesda Care Center. We are offer NEW WAGES and a great work environment! Now hiring PART TIME!
Bethesda Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Housekeeper Job Highlights:
About the job:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitized living space for residents and staff.Schedule available:
Part Time (32 hours per pay period) 6:00am-2:30pm, includes every other weekend
$12.50-$13.50 per hour BOERequired Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow facility procedures, supervisor instructions, warnings and labels.
- Adequate strength, endurance and coordination to meet the strenuous physical demands of responsibilities such as dusting, mopping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Previous institutional housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
About Bethesda Care Center
- Clean facility using various chemicals, cleaning agents, and equipment.
- Removing, transporting and disposing of trash.
- Replenishes paper products, hand soap products and wastebasket liners as needed during routine cleaning procedures.
- Maintain and replenish housekeeping cart and utility closets in sanitary and orderly condition.
- Keeps storage areas locked with supplies properly stored according to established procedures.
- Stores all germicides, pesticides and other toxic substances clearly labeled and locked away when not in use.
- Follows established reporting procedures for any damaged, malfunctioning, or unsafe conditions.
- Performs other duties or special assignments as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor/ Environmental Services Director.
Bethesda Care Center is a skilled nursing community located in Fremont, Ohio, a great city with a variety of entertaining things to do, and a prosperous center of business for several different goods and services. At our senior care center, we offer compassionate, personalized long-term care, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and end-of-life care to our senior community, and work to create an environment that makes everyone feel at home. We support our employees in bringing their determination and positive energy to the workplace, constantly inspiring our community and providing joy to those who may need it the most.Now certified as a Great Place to Work 5 years in a row! Our employees say their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Take pride in helping others, and join us today.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Volunteers of America National Services requires COVID vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. We care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we work alongside, and for those we serve. We have a formal process for, and do consider religious and/or medical requests for exceptions.
This job has expired.