Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems and/or procedures.
- Perform all job-related duties assigned in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all guest rooms/villas are clean and show the perfect presentation.
- Reports all deficiencies in assigned areas in a timely manner.
- Ensure all public areas are clean and vacuumed.
- Ensure safety for our guests by keeping corridors/stairs areas clear.
- Ensure Housekeeping storage areas and carts are kept clean and organized.
- Ensure attendants' carts are stocked at the end of each shift.
- Attends meetings, keeps the workplace in safe condition; works in a safe manner. Reports potential hazards.
- Turn in all lost and found items immediately to housekeeping manager.
- Consistently follows Welk Resorts' Signature Guest Engagement service standards and all company and department policies and procedures.
- Adheres to attendance policy and reports to workstation at scheduled start time.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience:
At least six (6) months related experience and/or training preferred.High school diploma or GED preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience in housekeeping or janitorial trades.Ability to use a mobile device for task assignments.Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with guests or associates of the organization. Must be able to speak and understand English.Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and sub-contractors/vendors.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The associate is regularly required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to noisy.While performing duties of this job, the team member is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.