Join Doosan Bobcat's growing team! The Human Resources Manager provides HR functional leadership and direction for assigned business groups. They will help support and drive key business objectives and cultural change. Additionally, this person will contribute to the overall success of the Company by developing, implementing and administering effective Company (including International) Human Resource policies and programs relating to compensation, benefits, employee relations, labor relations, selection and recruitment, employee training and development, safety, security and compliance with local, state and Federal employment laws and regulations.
Role & Responsibility
Provide Functional Counsel and Support to Client Staff and Supervision
- Promote change initiatives to support a dynamic and competitive business environment.
- Promote and maintain company-employee relations to remain a union-free environment.
- Focus on employee and organizational training and development.
- Assure equitable and effective development, communication and administration of organizational policies and procedures.
- Plan, delegate and administer HR services, such as employment practices, transfers, upgrading & removals, performance appraisal & counseling; supervisory selection & personnel record creation and maintenance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate government, industry, professional societies and other authoritative sources of Human Resources information.
- Assure conformance to all applicable legal and governmental regulations and requirements.
- Participate in corporate and business unit HR leadership councils and/or committees to support the human resource function.
Talent Selection, Assessment, Development and Retention
- Direct Company efforts at recruitment and selection of employees.
- Excellent talent assessment and development capabilities.
- Employee retention activities.
- Guide employees on training of MBO &PPIS process & system. Assist managers with succession planning and development discussions.
- Employee training opportunities and continuing education.
- Company-wide committee facilitation.
- Employee Advocate - expert on how to create a work environment in which people will choose to be motivated, contributing, engaged and happy workforce.
- Recruit, select, develop, coordinate and supervise Company's Human Resources staff.
Performance Management & Improvement Systems.
- Support and advise business leaders on performance management, measurements and improvement discussions.
Organizational Departmental Planning
- Support the business leaders on organizational structure and planning to achieve overall AOP and LRP goals.
- Support change efforts and communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 7- 10 years of tactical and strategic HR work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong change management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to support the development of a high-performance manufacturing organization.
- Strong organizational development skills.
- Effective team leadership, coaching and communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local. laws governing employee relations practices.
- Broad HR Generalist skills, including: compensation and benefits, organizational development, safety and health; labor relations; employment law, etc.
- PC skills competency - MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Oracle.
- Travel < 10%.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
Requires effective team leadership, coaching and communication skills.
Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Limited domestic travel required.
Investigate allegations of improper employee conduct, facilitate interviews, formulate an objective description of the situation, and make recommendations for resolution.
Assess competencies of individuals not meeting acceptable standards to understand and recommend appropriate interventions.
Analyze local area compensation and benefit levels to determine facility competitiveness to attract/retain talent while minimizing costs.
Administer employee site opinion survey and analyze to leverage strengths and develop action plan for areas of improvement.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market:
North Dakota Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.