HVAC Project Manager We are a Commercial Mechanical Contractor performing mechanical services across South Western Florida. We are currently looking for an HVAC Project Manager to join the team in Naples FL!
What You Will Be Doing As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the financial performance and the timely execution of HVAC projects, to include:
- Assisting Account Managers with Project Estimating, scope development, and fundamental design for turnkey projects
- Development of Sub-Contractor scope of work documentation.
- Materials Specification, Ordering, Tracking, and Installation support.
- Schedule and manage start-up, installation, and commissioning.
- Responsible for all Project Related and Customer Required Documentation
- Oversee and manage the change order process of the project.
- Manage project closeout to completion
What You Need for this Position - 5+ Years of HVAC Project Management Experience
- Financial tracking skills in order to make decisions on scope, schedule, and budget
- Commercial Mechanical Construction Experience and understanding of the corporate industry practices
- The ability to prepare and monitor reports - work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Advanced understanding of layout, design, fabrication, and installation of HVAC systems
- Proficient with construction scheduling software
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary ($100k - $140k) depending on experience
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid vacation and Holidays
So, if you are a HVAC Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 11 minutes ago