Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Andy's Statewide ® . Unique to our field, we provide heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
***Reply to this posting or text 2PROS to 97211 to apply!***
HVAC Service Technician-Residential
ANDY'S STATEWIDE, LAKE ORION, MI
- Above Market Wages - $70,000-$100,000k a year
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Fully-equipped, Take Home Trucks
The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to service heating and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
Qualifications What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros Required Credentials:
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC residential service.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of local HVAC codes and best practices.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.