Our client in Downingtown, PA is looking for an Information Security Administrator to join their growing team. This is a remote role with some onsite requirements for meetings. Candidates must be willing to come into the office when necessary.
- Handle all elements of Security Servers and Appliances with specific responsibilities in configuration, installation, upgrades, replacements and general administration.
- Responsible for escellation response of security issues.
- Continously evaluate and identify areas for security improvement.
- Craft and propose action plans to increase the security posture of the organization.
- Manage scheduled security scans and remediation processes.
- Responsible for Service Desk tickets, including support, delegation and troubleshooting.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures according to industry standards.
- Participate effectively and efficiently with IT projects.
- Assist in implementing systems and procedures in an infrastructure equipment
- Develop and teach a full understanding of the LAN/WAN.
- Practice proper documentation for all assignments.
- Participate in contious knowledge enhancement and education maintain structurally sound security systems.
- Strong understanding of IT systems, security measures and best practices within a corporate networks environment.5+ years' experience in IT, with specific experience in securities
- One or more security specific industry standard certifications with advanced knowledge of security protocols.
- Working knowledge of various infrastructure elements such as servers, networking equipment, software, telephone systems, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills on PC hardware, software and common desktop systems.
- Associates Degree or higher education.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
This job has expired.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™