This is an entry level position that is working in the facility in the equipment or service support categories. The ideal candidate will have experience working with his hands and will have experience prepping equipment prior to inspections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all facets of equipment maintenance, preparation, testing and appearance
- Help maintain facility appearance, organization and maintenance of work tools used for inspection
- Follow and adhere to all Quality System and HS&E requirements
- Work safely and as instructed on equipment as directed by the Supervisor
- Assist Facility and In-Town inspectors
- Prepping all equipment prior to inspections
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Preferred 6 months to 1 year experience working in a shop environment
- Background in prep work, paint shop, or sandblasting is a plus
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment for extended periods of time
- Driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation
- Ability to precisely follow instruction
- Ability to comprehend basic inspection processes
- Strong communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
This job has expired.