Job ID: 426980
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Responsible for ensuring that Jewell manufacturing sites and distribution stores are conducting finished goods and raw material inventories according to APG policies and guidelines. Includes training and onboarding of employees as well as further developing guidelines. There will be some project management including, tracking progress and re-directing efforts, adjusting timelines as needed to complete assigned projects to company needs, strategy and business plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning finished goods and raw material inventories at Jewell
- Responsible for facilitating and observing finished goods and raw material inventories at Jewell
- Assists in developing training programs to ensure that APG inventory policies and guidelines are being adhered to
- Assist in site admin and inside sales onboarding
- Ensure that site admin and inside sales employees are issuing PO's and receiving goods in correctly
- Assist in the analysis of raw materials and finished goods
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
What CRH Offers You
- Must have ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematic or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite, web-based data management tools and Internet applications.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 7, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Project Manager, Data Management, Temporary, Sales, Technology, Data, Contract
This job has expired.