Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Inventory Control Clerk
This position is responsible for maintaining accurate records of inventory, by handling all paperwork and procedures necessary to meet this goal. This position accounts for all defective or damaged products and follows through with the appropriate corrective action.
- Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management procedures. This includes maintaining and updating inventory records, abiding by inventory management procedures, reconciling inventories to book records and making adjustments when necessary, and assisting with the annual physical inventory procedures.
- Make recommendations to manager on programs to improve the management of inventory when appropriate.
- Work closely with planning, production, and warehousing teams to optimize storage locations for material.
- Ensure all damaged/defective products is accounted for and properly handled. Maintain records to accurately track recouped product and return saleable product to stock.
- Conduct as necessary, any search to locate products/materials within the internal business system. Adjust records when there are discrepancies between actual product and records. Take steps to correct and prevent discrepancies.
- Perform cycle counts for finished goods and spare parts on a regular basis with the direction of the sites Senior Scheduling Coordinator.
- Maintain all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records of all audits, counts, and adjustments. Complete and issue all necessary records and report including filing invoices and maintaining customer records.
- Receive, verify, store materials in the appropriate location.
- Operates equipment such as forklifts and scissor lifts; ensures that equipment is in working order.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification and 1-3 years of forklift experience
- 1-3 years of SAP experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with cycle counts
- 1-3 years of personal computer experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Good mechanical aptitude/Machine operation knowledge
- Good math skills, including the knowledge of arithmetic and its applications
- Proven knowledge of all current vision systems
- Excellent time management skills, adequately managing one's own time and the time of others within the department
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.