Inventory Control Coordinator - Pell City, AL
Allied Mineral Products is a leading manufacturer of monolithic refractories worldwide. We are seeking an Inventory Control Coordinator at our Pell City, Alabama operations. The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible to monitor, audit, report and support all necessary actions related to maintaining Allied's inventory. The Inventory Control Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy within SAP while assisting other departments with SAP inventory related transactions and system monitoring.
Key Duties Include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Logistics or similar degree, or equivalent experience required.
- At least three years of experience with Inventory Control.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be reliable and able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and investigate discrepancies.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Inventory Control or similar position.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications, specifically Excel, and have working knowledge of inventory management software (ERP, SAP or similar).
- Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Must have good math skills and knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning capabilities, with ability to multitask.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Combination of Office, Warehouse or Plant Floor environments.
- Ability to work in dusty and dirty environments.
- Required to follow Allied Mineral Products' Safety & Health policy and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as appropriate.
Allied offers competitive wages, health, dental, STD, LTD and ESOP retirement plan and profit sharing. Passing a drug screen is required to prior to starting work should an offer be made. Allied Mineral Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- The job requires the ability to pull, push, turn, stack, lift, and carry 55 pounds of unstable bags, drums, cartons, and pails consistently and frequently, therefore the candidate must be fit for duty.
- It is understood that if a job is offered, applicant must consent to taking a pre-employment drug screening test and/or physical examination as a condition of beginning employment. It may also be required that a drug screening test and/or physical examination be taken in the future as needed to determine fitness for duty.