This job has expired.
ISP Firmware Algorithm Engineer - $140k-$250k If you are a Firmware Algorithm Engineer with experience, please read on!
(Mid to Principal Level)
We are an industry leader in delivering programmable camera video processors to the rapidly growing automotive camera market. Our products feature advanced image signal processing, unique eWARP® processing technology, and state of the art neural network-based computer vision solutions. You will be part of the Image Signal Processing team creating and bringing to market leading-edge image and video processing solutions for high performance current and next-generation ICs.
What's In It for You - Salary: Completely Open + Bonus
- Excellent Benefits & Friendly PTO
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Recognized as Image Quality experts by AutoSens & IEEE Standards Association
- Partners with over 30 Automotive Tier 1s
What You Will Be Doing - Design, develop, verify and optimize 3A firmware algorithms on high-performance ICs
- Architect and implement real-time control firmware for ISP pipeline blocks
- Support integration of image sensor configurations into our embedded real-time environment
- Support Image Quality and Application Engineering teams to realize customer productization of ISPs in human and machine vision automotive applications
What You Need for this Position - Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Prior professional hands-on experience successfully implementing embedded firmware solutions with real-time constraints
- Data driven mindset, scientific methodology and hands-on experimental abilities
- Experience in ISP imaging pipelines, HDR architectures, color science and image quality metrics
So, if you are a Firmware Algorithm Engineer with experience, please apply today!
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!