Alliant Energy has an outstanding opportunity for an IT Analyst I to join the team in Madison, WI, or Cedar Rapids, IA. In this role you will Analyze, design, code, test, implement and maintain simple to moderately sophisticated and smaller and more defined system projects, business applications, and purchased business systems using tools and products deployed on multiple technology platforms and on a corporate-wide basis.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to work in both a team environment and on self-directed tasks are vital.
Alliant Energy will not provide sponsorship for an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa) now or in the future for this position.
Hybrid - This position currently offers a blend of working from home and in the Madison, WI or Cedar Rapids, IA office. The individual must reside in either Iowa or Wisconsin.
- Bachelor's Degree - in information technology or related area.
- Have an understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and SDLC development methodology (Waterfall/Agile/Scrum)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translating them into the appropriate deliverables
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts. Ability to write complex queries.
- Experience with Java, developing web services, SOA Administration, preferably in Oracle SOA Suite. Understand the concepts of keys, certificates.
- Knowledge of Meter-2-Cash life cycle.
- Knowledge of CC&B modules and Oracle Utility Application Framework (OUAF).
- Understands knowledge of concepts of information technology.
- Ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
: It's not just what we do; it's how we do it.
Live Safety. Everyone. Always | Make Things Better | Care For Others | Do The Right Thing | Act For Tomorrow | Think Beyond. Be Bold.
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool of candidates is received.Energize
your future and apply today at www.alliantenergy.com/careers.
Alliant Energy is committed to and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
All candidates selected for employment with Alliant Energy will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and background check.Disclaimer
: The above information on this description has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Posting Title
IT Analyst I- HybridTalent Gateway Posting Details
energy to Alliant Energy!
At Alliant Energy, our purpose is to serve customers
and build strong communities
. We are passionate about powering beyond the market challenges of today, while powering what's next in energy.
When our employees say "I am energy," it means they take pride in the work we do when disaster strikes, as well as all the days in between. We reward our highly hardworking and dedicated teams and give them the support they need to ensure their safety, wellness and financial security for themselves and their families.
If you'd like to work at a place where you matter and where you can use your talents and passions to advance your career, join the Alliant Energy team.What sets us apart?
- Alliant Energy offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Employer Cash Contribution, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
- A dedication to career growth and development
- A culture that elevates our core values of live safety, do the right thing, care for others, make things better, act for tomorrow, and think beyond - be bold.
- The chance to create a positive impact on our local communities
This job has expired.