Provides strategic direction for their functional area around engineering concepts, practices, and procedures to analyze, identify performance improvement opportunities, and/or implement technology systems that meet business objectives. Develops the strategy for implementation of new and current technology solutions.
- Delivers strategic leadership for their specialty area.
- Provides leadership for enterprise/cross functional company project teams responsible for implementing technology.
- Works across engineering teams to lead, define, and manage requirements (system, element, segment, subsystem, and interface level); Performs requirements development, analysis, allocation, review, tracing, and validation.
- Supports all company technology standards to ensure reliable operations.
- Leads the development, documentation and maintenance/management of product strategies,
- Maintains strategic relationships with suppliers and/or technologies that meet company needs and standards.
- Researches new technologies and/or monitors and evaluates existing technology for improvement opportunities to support technology life cycle.
- Prepares accurate statements of work and financial justification analysis.
- Accountable for the completion of project/program milestones.
- Leads project design and test reviews.
- Attends relevant conference/seminars to remain current on new and upcoming technology.
- Under minimal supervision.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical or quantitative degree (e.g. mathematics) required combined with a minimum of 10 years of experience in applicable technical area.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Verbal, written and presentation communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management and cross functional teams.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Experience in advanced requirements development, analysis, allocation, review, tracing, and validation.
- Experience in product concept development, requirements management, functional analysis, interface definition and control, synthesis, verification and validation.
- Demonstrated system engineering/analytical/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability of working on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.