This job has expired.
IT Manager - Infrastructure and Operations If you are a Manager of Infrastructure & Operations, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We have an immediate opportunity for a Manager of Infrastructure & Operations to support 1200 outstanding students, faculty and staff. REMOTE and On-Site as needed.
- Key visual role working with established higher education environment!
- Manage the overall design, operation, security and support of IT infrastructure.
- Salary DOE with full benefits.
What You Will Be Doing - Supervise and mentor the infrastructure & operations team
- Manage and maintain servers and network infrastructure, cloud hosted (Saas, IaaS, PaaS) systems and virtualization platforms
- Provide technical support
- Manage security measures for the server and network infrastructure
- Manage and maintain Microsoft 365 and Active Directory, backup system, VOIP system and physical security systems
- Maintain configurations files, design documents and recovery procedures
- Primary person for all network and server related issues
What You Need for this Position -BS degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-This is a HYBRID schedule. Remote and on-site as needed.
Expertise in the following:
- Experience as a supervisor in relevant role
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Networking (wired and wireless).
- Palo Alto firewall
- Hyperconverged systems / infrastructure
Please FULLY COMPLETE THE APPLICATION QUESTIONS INCLUDING THE SELF ASSESSMENT ASAP! Complete applications will receive priority! We'd like to get you set up for an interview ASAP if you like this opportunity and are a suitable candidate! Should take you no more than 4-7 min max!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Anna.Thomas@CyberCoders.com
What's In It for You -Excellent working environment!
-Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation days, holidays, sick days
-Retirement benefits, including matching
-Variety of Services and technology!
So, if you are a Manager of Infrastructure & Operations - with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Anna Thomas
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!