We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- The IT Senior Auditor is responsible for assisting their project supervisor by completing tasks assigned on audit engagements or special projects.
- The IT Senior Auditor can expect to be assigned tasks designed to continue to increase their knowledge base of IT processes, controls, and systems at FFB.
- The IT Senior Auditor can expect to be assigned to multiple engagements throughout the course of a year and to be given small, independent projects to manage themselves, as the ability to do so is demonstrated.
- The IT Senior Auditor will continue to solidify professional working relationships with the internal clients that Internal Audit serves and will contribute to providing value-added audits and special project deliverables to these clients.
- AUDIT PLANNING:
- Review applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures, Regulatory Guidance, and Industry Best Practices (10%)
- Perform narrative and control walkthroughs, including, if applicable, creation of flowcharts (5%)
- Compile audit client information request lists (5%)
- Prepare audit planning memorandum (5%)
- Prepare audit program (5%)
- AUDIT FIELDWORK:
- Complete assigned operational audit program procedures/steps (50%)
- Complete work paper review notes (10%)
- AUDIT REPORTING:
- Transfer any testing exceptions or issues to the Observation Collection Sheet after discussing with supervisor (5%)
- ISSUE FOLLOW-UP:
- Assist with follow up with clients on progress towards resolution of reported issues (5%)
Preferred Knowledge and SkillsLevel of Complexity and ScopeDegree of Independence and Decision-MakingRequired Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical Requirements
- No prior FFB experience required
- 1-4 years of prior auditing or IT experience required
- systems, accounting or finance preferred. Other applicable areas of study would be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, MS Word)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to manage time
- Ability to manage small projects independently
- Requires an inquisitive and proactive mindset
- Requires maintenance of professional skepticism
- Ability to maintain awareness of changing technologies and challenges in the IT industry
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Occasionally drives.
- Frequently sits, stands and walks.
Development and Training
The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.