WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a core member of the Digital Workplace team at AVI-SPL, the Digital Workplace Analyst is responsible for operations, support and development of our knowledge management solutions, with a primary focus on enterprise content management and migrations within the Microsoft 365 platform, including SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
In addition to knowledge management, the Digital Workplace Analyst will be a key business partner responsible for enhancing collaboration activities within AVI-SPL. You will work with all levels of the organization ensuring that we're all contributing to a high-performance team culture that is purposeful, fun, and rewarding.
How we communicate, how we work together, how we solve problems together, how we recognize and celebrate, how we connect, how we produce our work, how we create real synergy across the globe, and how we measure our effectiveness all comes together to form our Digital Workplace experience. The digital workplace experience will surface the right information and connections to the right person-and will put these touchpoints at people's fingertips, right in the flow of work. From the fundamentals of individual document management to enterprise knowledge management, your work will make us better contributors, high producers, and less frustrated and more satisfied team members.
Knowledge and Information Management
- Lead the initiative to migrate AVI-SPL from legacy file servers to modern document management based on OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Lead document migration efforts resulting from mergers and acquisitions.
- Support AVI-SPL's project document management system (SharePoint Online).
- Partner with internal IT teams to establish a taxonomy that can be consumed throughout the Microsoft 365 ecosystem for search optimization, workflows, audience targeting, etc.
- Analyze existing business processes, information workflow, and data storage to identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and improvements in the sharing of information
- Identify and address information that is subject to regional data regulations.
- Implement and enforce specified security, data governance, retention, and data protection measures throughout our Digital Workplace ecosystem; safeguarding AVI-SPL intellectual property, protecting employee and customer data, and ensuring proper compliance with necessary standards.
Collaboration & Productivity
- Provide guidance and collaboration for establishing a comprehensive collaboration strategy focused on the Microsoft Teams platform including chat, conferencing, and document management and third-party integrations.
- Ensure the proper and consistent use, configuration, and application of Office 365 platforms and associated components.
- Partner with leadership and internal teams to establish a change management process.
- Collaborate with IT Operations and Infrastructure to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Track the Microsoft Roadmap and plan for new features.
Digital Workplace Solutions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Build no-code, low-code solutions in SharePoint Online (modern UI), Teams and Viva to streamline and modernize the employee experience.
- Develop flexible solutions in consideration of our highly mobile workforce, so that the digital workplace experience translates equally to mobile, hybrid and in-office employees.
- Collaborate and partner with the IT Application Development to integrate custom solutions built on the Power Platform.
- Be proactive and take initiative by proposing ideas to reduce pain points and modernize processes; apply design thinking principles and techniques.
- Lead the craftmanship, availability resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
- Passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal and external technology communities
- Proven experience managing content and knowledge in a large company
- Experience with information architecture and knowledge management solutions
- Ability to accurately determine level of effort and deliver initiatives on time
- Excellent multitasking capabilities while adapting to changing priorities
- Solid organizational and business analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail, while also keeping the big picture in mind
- 3-5 years of modern SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams admin experience
- 3-5 years of experience with enterprise content management within SharePoint, including MMS, IRM and CTH
- 1-3 years of information governance and compliance experience
- Experience with developing and supporting other content management technologies
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Experience with content management and collaboration solutions within a global environment
- Experience with Microsoft's Security and Compliance Center
- Experience with SharePoint Syntex and Viva Topics
- Formal search optimization experience
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.