Job Captain We're a top tier architecture firm with a small firm feel. We staff over 200 employees and have offices in San Francisco Bay Area, NY, Denver & Mumbai. Our project scope ranges from high-density housing developments to sustainability-focused tech campuses to memorable spaces for some of the world's top luxury brands. Due to continuous need for our services, we're looking to add to our dynamic team!
We're looking for an organized and versatile person to join our Alameda office as a Job Captain. We offer a completive base salary, paid vacation/ sick time, medical and dental, and lots of room for advancement.
So if you're a Job Captain with relevant experience, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing - Site Planning
- Supporting and passing along knowledge to team members
- Communicating changes in project scope or schedule
- Delegate tasks and provide direction to junior staff and designers on architecture projects
- Lead the production team to create and execute client deliverables utilizing Revit
- Perform job site visits to review progress of construction; prepare and issue field reports
What You Need for this Position At least 5 years of Architectural experience plus:
- A Degree in Architecture or related field
- Proficiency with Revit
- Licensed or currently in pursuit of getting licensed
- Ability to take work seriously while enjoying a good laugh and collaboration with team members
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary $80K-$120K
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Onsite Wellness options
- Licensure Mentorship
- Commuter Benefits
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Job Captain with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted less than a minute ago