Have you ever considered all of the technology and talent that goes into producing a gift card or a hotel key card? Maybe you should!
Let's talk about all of the expertise involved in delivering functional print products to the world's most recognized and respected brands -- and where you might fit in.
PLI is the largest Hospitality, Gift, and Loyalty Card manufacturer on the planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless. Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive to be the best. Dedicated to our customers' success. Invested in our employees' goals and achievements. We work hard. We play hard.
We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don't just manufacture an impressive variety of card products. We deliver solutions in card form.
The primary responsibility of the Offset Press Feeder is to assist the press operators in the daily operations of the large and small format offset printing presses.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and performs job duties following company safety policies and procedures.
- Prepare and stock work area for the start of each shift, which includes necessary materials and paperwork
- Assist in the set-up and make-ready of the printing presses to print on plastics or other material ensuring correct print registration and color
- Load the printing presses according to job specifications
- Add inks according to ink specifications matching ink color to the color key and/or sample provided in job jacket
- Assist in routine press maintenance and troubleshooting in the event of press malfunctions.
- Complete all necessary paperwork required
- Clean presses, plates, work areas between jobs and at end of shift
- Clean and stock work area in preparation for next workday or shift
- Safely perform physical demands as indicated below
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by the supervisor or other appropriate management personnel
- Work overtime as needed to meet customers' needs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in an indoor setting, but may be exposed to variable temperature conditions indoor and outside (occasionally extreme heat or extreme cold). The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and dust and/or mite hazards. The employee must be prepared to respond to emergencies should they occur. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
This job has expired.