LabVIEW Engineer If you are a LabVIEW Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in Redmond, WA, we are an innovative company that collaborates with Fortune 100 companies on innovative new technology. This includes autonomous driving, AR/VR applications, electric vehicles, smart IoT devices, and many other technologies.
RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE
What You Will Be Doing - Design, implement, and support new and existing LabVIEW test automation solutions for a variety of research-level projects
- Create products that push the boundary of the current state of the art in widely varying application
- Develop and hone new and existing skills within the role Expand and learn new perspectives increase personal knowledge
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of LabVIEW programming experience
- Experience optimizing and debugging LabVIEW
- Experience building executables and install packages and deploying hardware/software setups
- Familiarity with common test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, etc.), Serial, USB
Preferred Skills Include
- CLA or CLD preferred
- Experience with Machine vision, Motion, FPGA or other add-on packages is a plus
- Python, MATLAB, or other languages is a plus
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($150k - $225k DOE)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a LabVIEW Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!