Job Title: Technical Lead, UX Solutions
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This position is open for 100% remote.
Provide thought leadership, execute day-to-day solution support, and handle technical implementations for Hershey's consumer and customer digital ecosystem. The Hershey Company's Information Services (IS) department, partnering with our digital business teams serve as a catalyst for driving consumer engagement through experiences defined by websites, analytics, and assets.
- Act as the day to day IS design expert supporting the Owned Web Properties, Data Driven Marketing, and eCommerce teams by focusing on high priority and short turn around change requests.
- Leading UI/UX development working collaboratively with various web team members.
- Directly responsible for testing and debugging for all assigned change and development requests.
- Works with business stakeholders to ensure proper accessibility across our digital content.
- Works with other key SEO team members to increase content discoverability and consumption.
- Develop presentations as needed to provide transparency and alignment of key stakeholders.
- Prepare design diagrams, test/debug programs, and perform solution configuration leveraging an understanding of business process, industry trends, and systems architecture, as needed.
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or functional cause, and resolve issues as needed.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal partners, customers and others through good interpersonal skills.
- Identify goals and objectives, success criteria, and action items/deliverables for completing projects in conjunction with Product and Solutions Managers.
- Stay current on UX and UI trends and other job specific platforms and technologies.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Experience in server-side scripting languages (Java, PHP, etc.) a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing multiple MarTech platforms including MAPs, CDPs, AdTech, and Email Marketing tools
- 3+ years leading initiatives by analyzing systems design, assessing risk, and calculating business value to influence 3rd party software product selection.
- 3+ years of development team lead experience working directly with business stakeholders.
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Implementation experience with multiple UI frameworks.
- Proficiency working with version control tools including Git.
- Demonstrated competency in Agile Digital Project Management.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives. Prefer experience as a Developer with a digital platform provider, digital agency, or within an IT organization.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools, such as Microsoft Visio.
- Strong working knowledge of software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management. Good working knowledge of current Internet, mobile/technology trends, and familiarity with client/server environments.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Platform and Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Experience with MVC development patterns a plus
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other applicable degrees.
ONE Brands, a division of The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of ONE Brands is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ONE Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).