The Lead Software Engineer works on an agile software development team to design, build, test and maintain B2B e-commerce applications for all business units of Fruit of the Loom, Inc. Contributes to solution design and architecture discussions. Perform training and demonstrations to stakeholders. Serve as a mentor to less experienced team members. Guide and contribute to software engineering best practices on development teams .
Build, test, and maintain B2B e-commerce applications on Salesforce.com. Receive and provide constructive criticism to improve applications.
Architect and design software solutions.
Lead the agile software development process by conducting code reviews, attending planning sessions and providing input during retrospectives.
Mentor less experienced team members.
Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements, define user stories and conduct user acceptance testing. Perform training and demonstrations.
Learn new technologies, frameworks, tools, design patterns and best practices.
Minimum Job Experience Required
- BS or BA in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced systems design experience
- Able to communicate solution designs to technical and non-technical people
- Expert level knowledge of and experience with:
- Full-stack Salesforce.com development
- Configuring, customizing, and programming in Apex, VisualForce, Apex classes and triggers, and Apex web services
- Lightning UI
- Web service standards such as SOAP, REST, and GraphQL
- Integrating Salesforce.com with other enterprise applications
- Software engineering best practices
4-6 years of experience in designing and developing enterprise application software. Company Information
We offer competitive pay & benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, vacation, holidays and 401k.
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and empowered to contribute equally. We want to foster a culture of belonging for all employees, and we are focused on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent. We believe our differences make us stronger, and for this reason, we are committed to diversity and inclusion practices in our organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protect veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity