Lead Superintendent If you are a Lead Superintendent with Multi-Family Construction experience, please read on!
We are a leading GC who strives to build every project as if it is our own. We pride ourselves on commitment, team work, and exceptional customer service for our clients. We build from a family like atmosphere within our company and are looking to add an experience Lead Superintendent who is looking to build some of the top, biggest multi-family projects throughout the area. We are looking for someone who is a leader, and looking to run some of the biggest multi-family projects around the Carolinas.
If you are looking to take your career to next level, be part of a family type atmosphere, and be a team leader, then we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing - Maintain the construction schedule & keep the project on time
- Meet or beat all construction milestones
- Ensure all members on project are following safety policies
- Coordinate material deliveries & site inspections
- Complete project progression documentation
- Ensure project & construction site are secured at the end of each day
What You Need for this Position - At least 5+ years of Multi-Family Superintendent experience
- Garden Style Apartment experience
- Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred
- Computer skills using Microsoft software
- Experience using Procore or some other construction management software
- Strong Leadership skills
What's In It for You - Strong, Competitive base salary ranging from $100k - $140k
- Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Family/Medical leave
- 401k match
- 8 Holidays/year
- Company outings
- Employee referral program
So, if you are a Lead Superintendent with Multi-Family Construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!