Job ID: 435340
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
- Ability to operate Class A truck/trailer through all types of environments, including off road on job sites
- Ability to read and navigate a map
- Perform pre and post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Operate an electronic log book device for driver's hours of service regulations
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Ability to secure product on flatbed trailer without supervision
- Operate forklift to load or unload materials
- Verify load for accuracy
- Perform inspections at job sites to ensure a safe environment for loading/unloading
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to dispatch
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Must have a Class A CDL in good standing
- Valid medical card
- At least 2 years of recent trucking experience with tractor/trailer (flatbed) combination over 3 tons
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Forklift, Warehouse, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.