Location: Coppell, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Logistics Project Administrator in Coppell, TX
This job will have the following responsibilities:
The Logistics Project Administrator will assist with project management duties. Projects include both those initiated by the Logistics team as well as collaborative projects with other departments. This position is critical to the Logistics department: as an operational department with time sensitive daily executables needed to deliver products to customers, the team relies on the Project team to drive actions, monitor progress, and report out status updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Support the operations team in defining what the project is, and articulating the actions needed to execute the project.
- Identify, evaluate and define project needs and scope.
- Schedule and attend project meetings, capture and publish notes and actions.
- Document project activities and keep project trackers and calendars up to date.
- Track and Manage project KPI's.
- Support project budget and resource management.
- Initiate and drive communication with stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Project Management Certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in relevant field
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.